Friday, March 28, 2014
Its range of health benefits :
1. it fights against gas and also, helps to relieve gas & heart burn;
2. it gives quick relief for headache (apply it's paste over forehead);
3. it helps to protect against heat stroke (try chewing a cardamom, when exposing under the sun);
4. it provides as a good breath freshener because of its fragrance;
5. it helps to detoxify caffeine;
6. it is beneficial to respiratory disorders, including sore throat;
7. it helps in asthma and whooping-cough;
8. it has good anti-spasmodic abilities (stopping spasms & tremors);
9. it helps in stimulating & regulating the 'discharge' of gastric juices and balances stomach acids;
10. it helps to maintain healthy teeth gum & tooth infections;
11. it supports the detoxification process of the body;
12. it helps to resolve urination problems;
13. it warms the respiratory tract & enhances circulation to the lungs;
14. it helps to reduce stomach cramps;
15. it helps in improving voices;
16. it helps to relieve hiccups;
17. it resolves the after effect from vomiting;
18. it helps to calm the nervous system.
This is a 6 Days Method, formulated by Dr Lai Chiu-Nan of China, which has proven effectiveness for many patients.
Gallstones may not be everyone’s concern but may lead to cancer. We all have them (big or small, many or few). “Cancer is never the 1st illness. There are a lot of other problems leading to cancer. I came across some materials stating that people with cancer usually had stones”, said Dr Lee of China.
One symptom of gallstones is a feeling of bloatedness after a heavy meal as if you can’t digest the food. If it gets more serious, you feel pain in the liver area”.
Dr Lee offers the apple juice treatment which is good for those with a weak liver. Liver and gallbladder are closely linked.
1) Drink 1 glass (250ml) 100% apple juice 4 times a day for 5 days. 1 glass at breakfast, 1 glass at lunch, 1 glass at dinner & 1 glass before going to bed. It softens the gallstones. Eat normally.
2) On the 6th day, skip dinner. At 6pm, take a teaspoon of Epsom salt (magnesium sulphate) with a glass of warm water. At 8 PM, repeat the same for purging purpose. It helps to flush out all solid stuff. It also opens the gallbladder ducts. At 10 PM, drink half a glass of olive oil mixed with half a glass of lemon juice. The oil lubricates the stones to ease their passage. Lemon juice helps to extract the stones out from gallbladder ducts.