[Extracted from the web page of http://www.easyphamax4u.com]
A true saviour of diabetics, Insupro Forte is made with plant derived insulin antibody. The insulin used is extracted from 100% natural bitter gourd by advanced bio-technological methods. Each Insupro Forte contains at least 200 IU of botanical insulin.
Insupro Forte is a molecular plant protein, and is more readily absorbed into our system when compared to animal insulin. Insupro Forte not only helps to bring down the blood sugar level, it also helps repair physically altered cells. Insupro Forte not only protects the cells, in fact it promotes the production of more cells.
This increase in healthy cells restores the function of pancreas. This property of Insupro Forte differs greatly from the insulin replacement property of conventional medication. On top of that, clinical trials have proven that an overdose on Insupro Forte does not induce hypoglycemia or other side effects.
Diabetics are up to 2.5 times more likely to go blind compared against the general population. The risk of amputation is even more pronounced, the risk is estimated to be up to 20 times higher than average. Diabetics are 2-3 times more likely to develop cardiovascular problems, and the risk of kidney failure is 17 times higher.
Why choose Insupro Forte ?
1. Insupro Forte is a high tech product that can improve the blood sugar level in 7-10 days of consumption.
2. Medically proven in more than 600 case studies in 20 hospitals to be effective in lowering the blood sugar level.
3. It had been proven by a research done by University Malaya to have similar effects to medicines used in diabetes treatment.
4. It can replace medicine in the treatment of diabetes (a clinical trial had verified that it has the same properties as Metformin, and is effective up to 86.68%)
5. Plant derived insulin – each capsule contains 200 IU insulin
6. Naturally derived – safe and without side-effects
Insupro Forte has been proven time and again in clinical trials. Over 600 case studies done in 20 hospitals have shown its effectiveness in lowering blood sugar level.
Participating hospitals :
1. The affiliated hospital of the Chinese Medicine Research College, Shanxi province
2. 1st affiliated hospital of Xian Medical University
3. 323 hospital of the PLA
4. The affiliated hospital of Chengdu Chinese Medical University
5. The 1st Clinical College of Chinese Medical University
6. The affiliated hospital of Dalian Medical University
7. The affiliated hospital of Guangzhou Chinese Medical University
8. The affiliated Shuguang hospital of Shanghai Chinese Medical University
9. The affiliated Longhua hospital of Shanghai Chinese Medical University
10. Endocrine and Diabetes Research Centre of Qingdao, Shandong province
11. Diabetic Hospital and Endocrine & Diabetes Research Centre of Qingdao, Shandong province
12. Xiyuan Hospital, Beijing
13. The People’s Hospital of Henan Province
14. Dengzhou City Hospital
15. The 3rd Medical College of Hebei
16. The People’s Hospital of Jiangsu Province
17. The affiliated hospital of the 2nd Hospital of Lanzhou
18. The affiliated Xiehe Hospital of Fuzhou Medical College
19. The Chinese Medical Hospital of the autonomous region of Weiwuer, Xinjiang
20. The affiliated Daping Hospital of the 3rd Military Medical Universit
Combining clinical trials from 20 hospitals
1. From clinical trial figures published by the 20 hospitals, it is statistically calculated that Insupro Forte has an overall success rate of 86.67%
2. Insupro Forte is effective in controlling the blood sugar level. It is effective in controlling the blood sugar level before, and 2 hours after a meal.
3. The effect of Insupro Forte is steady, mild and long-lasting. No side-effects are reported during the clinical trials. On top of that, even a large dosage does not cause hypoglycemia.
4. Insupro Forte can improve the metabolism of fats, including the reduction of triglycerides and total cholesterol level, the improvement of high density lipoprotein level, and further prevent the development of complications.
5. Insupro Forte is effective in relieving the symptoms of diabetes, such as :
hunger, persistent thirst, frequent urinating, weigh loss, tiredness, back pains, and weakness in the leg
Clinically proven, acknowledged by experts
Faculty of Medicine, University Malaya
According to a research headed by Prof. Mustafa Ali Mohd,
1. Bitter gourd extract is effective in lowering blood sugar level
2. The blood glucose lowering property of the bitter gourd extract is comparable to specialized drugs that are used in treating diabetes.
Insupro Forte regulates blood sugar level through the following mechanisms :
1. The orally taken capsule is directly absorbed by the mucous membrane, and helps replenish the external source of insulin.
2. Activate ß cells, resulting in the production of more insulin.
3. Promote the receptiveness of the cells to insulin, and reverse the resistance to insulin. It promotes the synthesis of glycogen, thus lowering blood sugar levels.
4. Increase the number of receptors on the red blood cells; improve the delivery of insulin, resulting in the more effective lowering of blood sugar levels.
Frequenty Ask Quetion1. What are the ingredients of Insupro Forte ?
Insupro Forte is extracted from bitter gourd (balsam pear); it is rich in plant insulin (each extract contains 400 µ IU/g of insulin) and lots of Momordicoside & Charatin which are effective in reducing blood glucose level. It is developed specially for treating diabetes.
2. How much bitter gourd is needed to produce one capsule of Insupro Forte ?
3-5kg of bitter gourd is needed to produce one capsule of Insupro Forte. This is due to the fact that only a small amount of effective ingredients are extracted from bitter gourd, the remaining ingredients are used to produce side products.
3. Can I take Insupro Forte together with other diabetic medicines ?Yes, you can, but Insupro Forte must be taken at least half an hour before other medicines (traditional Chinese medicine or western medicine)
4. How long it takes for us to see the results ?
The effectiveness of Insupro Forte depends on individual health conditions of the patients. Generally, the results can be seen within 7-10 days. Better results can be seen if the patients have proper diet.
5. Can I take Insupro Forte together with other INS products (e.g. So Easy) ?
All INS products can be taken together because they are all made of natural ingredients. If you wish to start the consumption of So Easy and Insupro Forte at the same time, you are recommended to take So Easy first. This is because during the initial consumption of So Easy, the glucose contents in blood may fluctuate during the adjustment period. The consumption of Insupro Forte may also bring such effects. In order to avoid any confusion, the users are advised to start with So Easy first, following by Insupro Forte. The consumption of Insupro Forte with other products such as Wheatgrass Tea will bring better results.
6. Can I take Insupro Forte together with other foods, medicines, drinks such as Ginseng, tea and coffee ?
It is not advisable to take Insupro Forte with other foods because this will affect its effectiveness. Besides, diabetics are not advised to drink excessive tea or coffee because these drinks will jeopardize their health conditions.
7. Can Insupro Forte be taken by patients with unstable blood glucose level ?
Generally, the blood glucose level would not change much, except in abnormal circumstances or within adjustment period during the consumption of healthcare products. Thus, users are advised to find out the root of the problem and start consuming Insupro Forte after the blood glucose level is stabilized.
8. What are the groups of people not encouraged to take Insupro Forte ?
- Expecting mothers and breast feeding mothers
- Every expecting mother has the risk of delivering unhealthy babies. In order to avoid unnecessary problems, pregnant ladies are recommended to consume Insupro Forte after giving birth.
- Breast feeding mothers need to provide sufficient milk for their babies. Since Insupro Forte may affect the quality and supply of milk, they are advised to start consumption after lactation.
- Severe kidney failure patients.
- Severe kidney failure patients belong to high risk group. Thus, for safety purposes, consumption of Insupro Forte is not encouraged
Insupro Forte can only be taken after a patient’s condition is confirmed stable by the attending doctor after surgery.
10. What are the therapeutic effects of Insupro Forte ?
Whether there are therapeutic effects during the initial stage of consumption is much depending on individual health conditions. For diabetics, all the diabetic symptoms may appear again, such as thirsty, frequent micturition etc. Sudden change in blood glucose level is one of the most obvious symptoms. The duration of such symptoms is also related to the health conditions of the patients. Some may last for 2 to 3 days; some may even last for few weeks.
12. What are the measures to be taken if the therapeutic effects are too strong ?
You are advised to stop consuming Insupro Forte if the effects are too strong, e.g. the blood glucose level increases to maximum level. You may resume consuming after such symptoms are gone.
13. Will hyperglycemia reoccur after stop consuming Insupro Forte ?
No. The functions of Insupro Forte include enhancing insulin production by cells, improving cell sensitivity towards insulin, increasing the amounts of red blood cell receptors and enhancing transportation of insulin. In other words, it repairs pancreas functions. It is recommended to take 2 capsules a day for healthcare and prevention purposes. Meanwhile, proper and healthy diet must be maintained as well.
14. Other than being taken orally, can Insupro Forte be applied externally ?
Insupro Forte is to be taken orally. If the patients wish to accelerate the recovery of wounds, they can apply Wheatgrass Tea externally on the wounds because Wheatgrass is very effective in healing wounds.
15. Why is Insupro Forte the best choice? What are the distinguishing features of Insupro Forte ?
The distinguishing features are as follows :
- registered medicine
- proven for safety consumption
16. Since Insupro Forte is extracted from bitter gourd, can I eat fresh bitter gourd instead ?
Insupro Forte is extracted through high biotechnology. The contents of a capsule are extracted from 3-5kg of bitter gourd. The bitter gourd extracts are processed through high technology to improve the resistance to gastric acid and absorption by body. Direct consumption of fresh bitter gourd will cause two problems: firstly, there are not much of active ingredients in bitter gourd which can effectively reduce the blood glucose level. You need to eat lots of bitter gourd in order to obtain the equivalent amount of active ingredients in one capsule of Insupro Forte. Moreover, the suggested dosage is 6 capsules per day, thus the quantity of bitter gourd you need to take is too much. Secondly, most of the active ingredients in bitter gourd may be destroyed through digestion, thus the functions in reducing blood glucose level are deteriorated.
17. How could Insupro Forte reduce the blood glucose level ?
Active ingredients extracted from bitter gourd or plant insulin have 3 similarities with animal insulin :
18. How does Insupro Forte reduce the blood glucose level ?1. Both have similar double chain peptide protein structure2. Both can reduce the blood glucose level3. The activeness and content can be tested through radioimmunoassay. Radioimmunoassay utilizes the theory that insulin can be integrated with insulin antibody to identify the activeness and content of insulin.4. Insupro Forte has been tested containing 200µ IU of plant insulin by using radioimmunoassay method. This proves that it has the same activeness as insulin. Otherwise, it could not integrate with insulin antibody in the experiment. Researches of Insupro Forte on 600 cases further prove that the effectiveness in reducing blood glucose is closely related to the contents of active plant insulin.
Insupro Forte is a plant molecular protein. It is easier to be absorbed compared to animal insulin. After being absorbed, it will produce a series of physiological effects to reduce blood glucose level.
Oral capsule can be absorbed directly by mucous membrane and supply exogenous insulin.